My sweet Luna girl turns two years old today! I can scarcely believe she’s not a tiny puppy anymore. She brings so much joy to our lives every day, I can’t even imagine life before we had her. I wish everyone could know her like we do, so to give you a little sneak peek into the life our sweet girl, I’ve made a list of how to win her heart.
- Snuggles. This puppy girl might be super high energy, but snuggle time is her number one priority. She has no qualms with getting up close and personal, and is at her happiest when she can plop down right on top of you. If you let her under the blanket with you, she’ll be your best friend for life.
- Fetch. She’ll wear you out with the whining, but it’s easily cured by a round (or twenty) of fetch. Frisbees and lacrosse balls are her favorite options, while scraps of former stuffed animals are a close second.
- Prompt Mealtimes. Luna will make you aware that it’s food time by pacing between her food bowl and your location at good 10 minutes before her feeding time. Girl has a strong schedule preference, and is not a fan of daylight savings or the occasional weekend plans that screw with her dinner time.
- Outdoors. Swimming, hunting, playing – she’d be outside all the time if she had her way. She easily occupies herself in our backyard by stalking nearby squirrels and by chowing down on sticks. If there’s any body of water nearby, that’s where she wants to be.
- Joe Bailey. Luna and I have our special bond, but hands down her favorite human being is Joe. They’re literally best friends, and she goes to him for every food/play related need. If you want Luna to love you like no other, find some polyjuice potion and transform into Joe. Instant puppy bestie.